PRODUCT THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE


In the summer it is more important than ever ..... TO PUT ON SUNSCREEN..... I do everyday...but making my husband understand that was another obstacle.... As a coach, he was outside everyday....LONG hours....and I knew it wasn't good. So I started "naggin" him to put on sunscreen....it didn't work....So I went to the department store and looked for a moisturizer that had a sunscreen in it... I found my answer...
OIL OF OLAY Moisturizer with sunscreen....
I made a point to remind him everyday to put it on....and now for 8 years....he has....
I really noticed the difference it was making when I noticed his forehead sunburn where he didn't apply it one day.... I knew that it was making a difference...
(he might shoot me now that I told everyone that he uses moisturizer .... but it really has helped in many aspects)
You don't have to use this product...but I encourage you and your entire family to use sunscreen and/or moisturizer EVERY DAY...


0 comments:

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks