Easy and Fast sweet Potato RECIPES...


Clean and microwave your potato for 5-8 minutes...(until soft) then add some sugar (splenda) and cinnamon.... It is filling...it makes a great side or a small meal....


Clean, cut your potato into chunks, put in a microwavable dish....toss with a little bit of Extra virgin olive oil, and cook in microwave (or oven) for about 30 minutes....after cooked....sprinkle a sweetner and cinnamon....


Clean and cut your potato....cook the potatoes the way you desire...and then instead of sugar and cinnamon....get a can of pineapple (perferably low or no added sugar) and then mash together with your potatoes.....


ENJOY....


Sweet potatoes are a true and enjoyable food....I am just sad that I just tried them....I missed out on a lifetime of good food and nutrients....

1 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I read or heard somewhere the MOST nutritious vegetable is the sweet potato. I was honestly shocked, but thankful because I LOVE them!

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks