PRODUCT OF THE WEEK - Green Bags

We are getting closer to SUMMER and fresh PRODUCE season....


It is always the best thing to have on your plate ......


FRUITS and VEGGIES


As we all know, they are very expensive and if you don't eat them fast....

THEY RUIN and that leads to wasteful and an excuse

NOT TO BUY fresh fruit....


I am always looking for products that make my life easier and better....

so I saw the GREEN BAGS at the store and decided to try them....


THEY WORK....


I love them...
I also used them for storing my leftover tossed salad....

and it was just as CRISP the next day....WOW
so...HINT.....cut up your fruit and veggies and store in the bags...
so when you are cravin' FOOD you can have a HEALTHY....low fat.....low calorie.....SNACK


The are reusable and fairly reasonable....

They were about $10 for 20 bags....but again they are reusable....rinse them off and set out to dry......Let me know what you think....but they are well worth the money....

0 comments:

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks