product of the week - VITALITY toothbrush

Your overall health is important to us....

and your oral health is no exception.....


I have done some research on manual and automatic toothbrushes...I found out that automatic toothbrushes make a difference. They work harder and get places that manual toothbrushes can't.

I recently bought a VITALITY toothbrush....and I LOVE IT.... It is pretty reasonable. It is about $20 for the brush and everything that you need. You will definitely see and feel the difference within the first use....
ANOTHER HINT - if you start to feel hungry....go BRUSH YOUR TEETH....you are more likely not to eat anything if you have brushed your teeth...and that minty flavor might actually satisfy your hunger...
try it out or tell me other ones that you like....

1 comments:

Belinda said...

I have this toothbrush, it is awesome.

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks