product of the week - Banana - Fudge Sugar FREE pudding



This is my saving grace....thank you for this wonderful snack.... I love pudding and it actually fills you up.... My favorite new flavor is....

BANANA - FUDGE SUPREME

It takes pretty much like a banana split but without all those calories and fat.....

A snack has ONLY 60 calories, 1 g fat, 1 g protein.... (regular pudding has 110 calories...)

THIS HAS A GREAT TASTE....and I love it. You can also add fresh strawberries, bananas, and much much more low calorie ingredients to make it your own.

(for our Childress bloggers - I can only find this at the local Wal-mart)

1 comments:

Belinda said...

There are a bunch of other flavors I found yesterday at Wal-Mart in the cold section by the yogurt. We also by the regular sugarfee Jello. It has 5 calories.It's not too bad.

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks