Product of the week

Everyone knows that a good healthy breakfast is a GREAT way to start the day.

Not everyone has time to cook a healthy breakfast.....so I found a healthy, great tastin' alternative.

It is called Nature's Path Organic Oatmeal....my favorite is the one with FLAX Seed....It is creamy and filling.....not to mention gooooooooooood tastin'. I put fresh or frozen blueberries in mine. I love it....
Another healthy tip - don't warm up anything in the microwave in a plastic container. There are some studies that is causes some cancer. So warm up your oatmeal in a glass or ceramic bowl. Let me know how you like it.....and again...I am always looking for healthy products that make your day easier...let me know if you have any....

0 comments:

Post a Comment


for all your nutritional supplements

Lose weight...Get healthy....and make MONEY

Healthy Tips - you HAVE to eat to LOSE weight

F3 Fitness Freaks